Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Meeting

I just got off the phone with our case worker and we have our first meeting this Friday! This is just a get-to-know you meeting, we will still need to meet with her three more times. I asked her how long this process usually takes with her and she said if we can get things scheduled, she could be able to present our homestudy before the judge by the end of May.



Since she's on contract with our agency and not a full time employee her cases tend to move quicker through the system than the other case workers. Wow. I don't even have words to describe how quickly this is going! We could have our letter in that the birthparents choose from in the book before June (I'll explain this a little later).

Wow. We could use lots of prayer right now for this meeting and the next three to come! I'll update soon on how the meeting went.

1 comment:

gma said...

If I got through it, you will pass with flying colors.

Gma