Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Questions and the Uncomfortable

I'm still working out the paragraph bugs, but the comments are now working. It's amazing the amount of traffic we've already seen on our little blog and it's only been going for less than twenty four hours!

I know that adoption and infertility can be an uncomfortable topic, especially for those who don't know a lot about it. So if you have any questions, just let us know. Either through e-mail or by leaving a comment. We aren't afraid of any questions, you'd be amazed at what strangers will ask! We welcome this opportunity to help spread the facts about infertility and adoption. There are so many misconceptions floating out there and we want to make sure that as adoptive parents and as a couple dealing with infertility we share as much information as possible.

So ask away!

2 comments:

Matt and Lindsey said...

Hi Vanessa! My name is Lindsey. My sister-in-law is Sally Williams. She brought you to my attention as we have a lot in common. We struggled with infertility for five years before we decided to adopt (which we always planned on doing anyway). We now have four precious boys that we adopted through the foster care system. We too went through CFCA. You can read our story on our website www.kendallkiddos.com and our blog at www.kendallkiddos.com/familynews. I know we don't know each other, but I would be glad to share in your journey and if you need any encouragement or someone who has just "been there, done that". I'm here. May God bless your adoption journey! It's an amazing journey!
Lindsey Kendall

Corey, Sally, Ashlyn, and Ava said...

I'm excited to follow the journey! Keep us posted!