It's been three months since I've written here. There has been no news except yesterday we received our court approval of our homestudy! It's so nice that the kind judge who has never met us decided that we are fit to be parents.
Our computer crashed last month and then we went on vacation so I've been neglectful of many things, let alone this blog. The nursery still is not finished and I've been putting it off for no particular reason.
Last Saturday my friends threw me a wonderful baby shower which I will post pictures of when I get around to posting the pictures of the nursery. I wouldn't hold your breath, you might just pass out!
Thanks for your continued prayers and support, they mean the world to us!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get off your rear and let everyone know what miracles are happening!
Everything happens for a reason, we may not know the reason for this amount of joy at this minute, but it has given me a reason to want to live forever.
I love you both
Gma
Post a Comment